Nitro bikes for sell

Got a bike to sell, or looking for a particular model to purchase? Post it in here!
csweat
Serf of the Hill
Serf of the Hill

Nitro bikes for sell

Post#1 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:18 pm

Hi hill climbers. I'm selling both my fuel bikes. Both bikes engines are race ready. Both have some time on them since last tear down.-(3) races or about 10 minutes of actual run time.
Last ride out was in june 2015 snowville in UT. Broke my leg at that event. I went through them and prepped them for the next race and haven't been able to get myself back on them.

1- TL 1000 V-twin runs 50\50 methanol\nitro. TRS built this engine in 06' or 07' and modified existing frame. (I've put a new bottom end on it since then)(2014 winter) as well as a new OEM clutch.
After some tweaking of the jetting it's ran flawless in Columbus MT, Boise ID, and in Snowville UT.
I've got multiple heads, cylinders and crankcases for this engine that will go with it. Also a complete extra suspension set, front\rear and tons of parts. The 1000TL has 1998 kx250 seat\plastic, WP suspension\Ohlins rear.
2- SV 650 V-twin runs 100% Nitro. Fast bike. Dan Watson did some work on this for TRS, Thomas put it together. This bike
has unreal potential. It runs awesome, but I never like the plastic setup. The frame is identical to the 1000TL but It sports Honda 450 plastic\seat, CR500 front end. So it is unfinished (the frame). I'd be happy to powder coat for a buyer. I don't have many extra parts for this bike as after jetting I've had nothing to fix on the engine. Three rides on it from conception. Have an extra set CR500 suspension as for this bike as well.
Looking for 7500.00$ each or OBO.
For anyone wanting to upgrade to the power of nitro you wont find many bikes that have been tested and performance proven like these have been at this cost. Or even close.
To any serious interest I'll get you as much info as you'd like. I'm having trouble getting pictures on here I'll update again
otherwise Email me direct for pictures
c-sweat@hotmail.com
Attachments
IMG_0218.JPG
IMG_0218.JPG (31.72 KiB) Viewed 796 times
IMG_0217.JPG
IMG_0217.JPG (325.71 KiB) Viewed 796 times
IMG_0219.JPG
IMG_0219.JPG (117.21 KiB) Viewed 798 times

Return to “Motorcycles - Buying or Selling”